View Single Post
Old 23 Oct 19, 06:33 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Therigbys View Post
Hi, We will be arriving for 14 nights on 1st July, 3 adults 1 daughter aged 10 on qsdp staying at CSR with 14 day pass. On the 8th we are going to HRH for 1 night to get fast passes and will be buying 2 day park to park ticket for Universal. I'm feeling overwhelmed with all the planning but need to start because I want to make the most of every minute. Where to start... any pointers gratefully received. Thank you
I do my planning on a spreadsheet. I start by deciding how many days I would like at each park and then I spread them out. I don’t take any notice whatsoever of crowd calculators or recommended parks as if you look at different ones they say different things. In July it will be busy every day in every park.

The Dibb guidelines will most recommend a park the day after it has had EMH and will least recommend a park the day it has EMH, this is from the offsite guest point of view though. As you are onsite you might want to go to a park with EMH.

The park hours are not announced for July so if you want to factor that in you will need to wait until at least the new year, although typically the morning EMH are Monday and Saturday for AK, Thursday for Epcot, Friday for MK and Sunday for HS.

I like my planning and have started spreadsheets for April and December 2020 through choice. But it really is not essential that you get onto this right now, there is nothing much you can really do until next April / May anyway as you are on QSDP.

I think the majority of my plans go out of the window once we get there anyway and most things end up being on the fly. Definitely a Disney holiday is really easy and nothing to get overwhelmed about, especially not this far in advance.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List