View Single Post
Old 4 Nov 18, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
Thanks Elizabeth - it has been lovely reading your report. You had a good day in Brooklyn - the market sounds great!

I hope the Great Lakes tour is a success. We realised this trip too that we like our own space and our own water! But as the kids have vetoed North America I don’t know what we will do! As I have Argentina (plus Brazil and Chile) with O n February and then Quebec in April I can’t complain
Thanks for reading, glad you enjoyed, especially as you guys went to similar places. Interesting that the kids have vetoed the US - do they just want to do something different? Evan would go every year but Hannah is more up for trying something else. Argentina should be cool, and Quebec - look forward to reading about it.

Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
Another great trip & report.. I have really enjoyed reading along, thanks for sharing
Thanks so much, glad you enjoyed. I love reading trip reports!

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Lord I was almost panicking for you there being trapped in a toilet of terror on travel day. What a lovely morning mooching round. Love the pics, some nice spots and snagging Katz and Juniors . Result ! Glad your last days in NY were better than at the start.
Sounds an uneventful trip home which is always good.
And so another one ends. Been a great read. So many interesting places.
You must need a holiday to recover !
The toilet drama was scary for a moment, even of the rest of my family didn’t really care. T was a really interesting trip and we’re glad we went : we’ve also learned more about what we do and don’t like which is helpful for next time. Not long till your trip now!

Originally Posted by frozenfan97 View Post
Thanks for writing this report, it's been great following along. Sounds like a great trip.
Thanks, we had a great time.

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
Sounds like a great last day
Such a fantastic trip thank you for sharing
It was the best day we had in New York! Thanks for reading.
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List