Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
NatsyNoo’s New Year in Prague & Budapest – January 2020

Every year, hubby (Matt) and I take a jaunt shortly after the New Year. Pretty much all of my immediate family works in retail meaning little time off is taken over Christmas. I work myself because there is little value in me being home whilst everyone else is at work. This year we were due to go to Centerparcs with my sister, brother-in-law and niece, but they adopted a little puppy in December and there were no more dog-friendly lodges available for our dates, so Matt and I needed to find alternative plans. WE consulted our bucket list, and Kayak (flight search) and decided upon Prague and Budapest – two more ticks off the list, and relatively inexpensive thanks to Ryanair.

So that’s how we ended up here – on Friday 3rd January, after a day working from home – at the Premier Inn in Stansted. I logged off at 3.30pm in the end, having done everything that I needed to, and we hit the ‘holiday road’ at 3.50pm. The only curse of Ryanair for us, as Bournemouth residents, is the fact that the flights were operating out of Stansted, but without traffic, it’s not too bad of a run.

We stopped at Nando’s at Bishops Stortford on the way where Matt had the chicken thighs, and I had the fino pitta, and we also made a quick stop at a local Sainsburys for some drinks for the evening.

We rocked up at the Premier Inn near Stansted Airport at 8pm, paid £8 for the overnight parking, and once I had got our things out for tomorrow, climbed into bed for 9pm where we watched Jane MacDonald and Friends on Holiday (guilty pleasure) and fell asleep soon after.

Before we start, an advanced apology - some of my photos seem to have been taken on my iPhone in a file format not accepted by The Dibb. I'll have to look into that but some of the report might be a bit photo light as a result. Sorry!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index

Edited at 04:27 PM.
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List