View Single Post
Old 2 Aug 20, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Kidd McFluff View Post
Lovely... just flippin lovely! Perfect way to spend your last day at WDW. I know that heavy legged feeling when the turnstile clicks and you leave MK for the last time. We know we will be back in 21 or 22 but the uncertainty of the last 6 months and into the future leaves us without a solid plan and a profoundly Disney shaped gap in our lives.
I'm interested to hear why you have no further Disney plans, but let me tell you something my Alarm loving friend... For me, just like the best Alarm songs, the experiences and memories I have made with my family at this wonderful place will walk forever by my side. They nourish me when times are hard and I know that having invested in 4 trips so far, we have a few more in us before we are ready to stop making memories in Florida. Thanks again for a lovely trip report, a great read and a beautiful window for me to peer through and re-live my own Disney adventures.

Thanks - The Kidd

What a fantastic post

Thank you - those words of yours above sum up why we do all of this stuff - the waking forever moment is still to come , but your description of the nourishment when times are hard really really strikes a note

As for no future Disney plans - I'm going to keep you hanging

As I posted in reply to BaconandAvocado

"As for final visit - it was always intended that we were going to have time off in 2020. After that Josh turns 18 and I did not feel it fair to keep writing holiday stuff once he heads to where ever he goes in the future.

There is a huge other reason, that will be explained properly at the very end of the Trip report. It is worth sticking with us to find out as it is No spoilers until then though "

Hope you will keep reading and spotting The Alarm references too

Thanks for such a lovely reply, really appreciated

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List