View Single Post
Old 13 Oct 20, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
LDISNEYFOX
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
Interesting thread. We were due to go on the 24th of this month and we are strongly considering booking for easter instead.

But i was one of those that never thought our October trip would be cancelled. I just couldn't see it. How wrong was i?

We have priced up and have a holiday on hold with BA right this second for easter. Its actually a little cheaper than what we booked in October!

But even their book with confidence guarantee comes with strings and inconvenience - so i am reticent.

Even though i am am ultra optimistic person and think it will all be OK soon, (not getting in to personal views on Corona!) I was wrong before, so i am just so uncertain of pressing the button and booking.

So I understand your nervousness for March.
I’m not sure how the vouchers work with BA so I hope any strings attached don’t cost us! I can’t see March happening, but because if travel restrictions but because Disneyland will only accommodate American citizens in?

Already rescheduled once and I really thought pushing it forward a year it would all be fine!

2012 WDW Mom's Panel Search Finalist
Sheraton Safari Jan 05 & Feb 08
Disney Port Orleans Nov 06, Jan 10, May 11, June 12, Oct 13, July 15, Aug 15, Nov 15, Feb 16, Aug 16 and Dec 17
LDISNEYFOX is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List