View Single Post
Old 24 Jul 16, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nanasamboy View Post
I've been waiting for this day after seeing your post on IG from the museum. I didn't believe it could be fun, but it doesn't sound as boring as I expected!
I know! It was really good!

TFR

Originally Posted by Gusgusmummy View Post
Brilliant report its so different ! This is really interesting as I never fancied a Disney cruise but this one I would consider it looks beautiful. Isabella is getting so tall...and now loads of hair...I remember when both your Isabella and my Isabella had none and feeling relieved that my Bella wasn't the only one 😆
The fish extender thing looks good fun ! Do they do this on every cruise ?
Thanks for posting
Maddy
Hey Maddy. I remember your comment about our Isabella's both having no hair. My Isabella loves her hair now that it's long, how about yours?

I'd definitely recommend a Disney Cruise, doesn't matter where it goes it's great fun and there's always so much to do and see (and eat & drink)

I don't know if they do the FE on every cruise, probably more likely on the longer cruises, you just have to look out for someone setting them up on the various sites that they might do them.

TFR

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
I love that you always have 2 breakfasts Absolute heroes!

That museum sounds interesting. Maybe I should pay it a visit so I would actually know a thing or two about this industry i work in Stavanger is so pretty and colourful. I went for a day trip once with work, but all i got to see was the airport and the office

Loving the look of that cocktail. Cranberry is my mixer of choice, so right up my street!

Poor Isabella being all confused with the kids clubs! Bless!

Another great read
It's tough doing two breakfasts, but you have to persevere

The museum does make oil interesting

TFR

Originally Posted by stecee View Post
It looks like a very nice place. The museum looks like an interesting place to visit.
It was a lovely place, we could definitely have spent more time there.

TFR

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Nice day ashore

Joan
Thank you Joan

Originally Posted by Dogwalker View Post
Your trip report is bringing back some lovely memories of our DCL Norway cruise last year - I want to do it again!
Me too! It's a lovely part of the world isn't it? TFR

Originally Posted by kerfromscotland View Post
The museum looks good, great photos. Lovely meal pictures too, yummy😊
Looking forward to next day.
Thanks for reading