View Single Post
Old 2 Dec 19, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
soraia
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by mitch84 View Post
We were on NCL in an inside cabin last month.

We got the beverage package, gratuities and service charges, bottled water. coffee (not from the atrium café but from everywhere else - confusing and annoying) and 60 minutes of wifi (for a connection fee so we didn't bother). We also got $50 obc.

I really think every package is different, and relates to the cabin grade, and what you picked etc, as we could choose drinks or speciality restaurants for example.
Yes that is what I have had in the past and were the old deals we could get from the UK. They honour deals that were booked in the past but sadly you can't get this sort of deal anymore and they have replaced it with their "Free at Sea" promotion where for 99 you can choose 3 extra perks (eg drinks package, specialty restaurants, internet etc) but then apparently still have to pay the service charge on the drinks packages.

Shame as I thought the previous deal (same as what you mentioned mitch) was really good and meant once the cruise was paid you didn't really need to worry about extras etc and just enjoy the cruise!
soraia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List