Pollita
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

We spent 3 days there last week and total spend was £540 for me and my son

Flights and 2 nights at hipark adagio (20 min walk or shuttle) - £250
3 day park ticket (1adult) - £150
Food for two of us - £100
Train to and from CDG - £40

If I had to do it again I would only get 2 day pases as the third day we spent a grand total of 1 hour in the parks after travelling and Disney village!

We stayed at the hipark and walked back and forth. We also walked out to Newport bay hotel and they were pretty much the same distance from the entrance to the parks. The hipark was nice enough for the money and we barely spent any time there, plus it had a kitchenette which came in handy

On day 1 we went to the auchan supermarket near our hotel and stocked up on some easy food for the park. I wish I’d bought more for sandwiches and meals back in the room at night though because I didn’t think much of the fast food in the parks. All tasteless, expensive and huge queues to order. My son hated the food and pretty much lived off fruit and croissants the whole time we were there!

I may go back next year and may drive because it took longer to fly and get the train than it would have taken to drive haha but I’ll definitely grocery shop more and only spend 2 days in the parks next time