View Single Post
Old 1 Apr 18, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
MistaMackay
Excited about Disney

Mobile Sorry - Need to vent

So my wife and I both come from quite large families. My lot are very family orientated (except a few members!) and see each other regularly my wife’s only really at special occasions again Barr a few aunts etc.

So today’s Easter Sunday. My kids seen my dad and that’s it. My brothers and sisters sent messages and eggs down with my dad. All except my eldest brother. Not text call which didn’t bother me until I seen on a mutual friends Facebook post that he and my sister in law had organised a “family” bbq and Easter we’ve hunt but only sil family and friends were invited. Not even my dad.
My brother regularly dips in and out of our family but this has really annoyed me.

Then see another post where my wife’s dad and his new wife have had a “grandparents day out” again with only her granddaughter and no acknowledgment at all of our four kids.
Not seen or heard from them in over a year.
No Christmas or birthday messages for the kids either.

It’s really annoyed me on both parts however but my wife thinks I shouldn’t be bothered by it but I can’t help it!

Aannddd breathe! Thanks and apologies again 😁
MistaMackay is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List