View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 19, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Another lovely day, I agree that everywhere is nicer in the sunshine 😀 . We love visiting art galleries and have been to quite a few around the world in our travels, but I much prefer to see art I can understand than modern art. I can appreciate modern art but I don’t really enjoy it 😀

The tapas sounds tasty, I do love eating traditional food in authentic bars and restaurants. I did laugh at Evan struggling with the language though, I’m sure he is very good at it but why don’t they teach more useful, everyday language skills for GCSE? 😂

My DD learnt German for three years in school and the only sentence she remembers is ‘I have lost my red umbrella’ 😂
One day that sentence will come in handy, I’m sure . . .

The food was a real highlight for us and we wished we’d had time to try more

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
What a lovely day - nice weather does help!

We have been to the MALBA art museum in BA today! There were certain paintings that I just shook my head at - who pays for a canvas painted black? And there were other examples!

O has been learning Spanish for 7 years and I have been surprised by his proficiency. It does help that he is bilingual French and as he said today - half the words are the same 😜
A black canvas? I could have done that! Hope you are having a fab trip and that O is enjoying using his Spanish
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List