View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 18, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
26.12.18 MK – GF - EP

Again, we are hoping to be up early and head to MK. Last year it opened at 7am so wondering if it will be the same?

We have 2 Be our guest reservations for breakfast and it depends what time the park is opening which one we will keep.

I’d really like a 7D Mine Train fast pass but doubting that will happen as it will only be 60+2 days. Also hoping for Jingle Cruise and Peter Pan. The plan is to watch the parade at 12pm then leave to head over to the Grand Floridian to see the decorations and grab a light lunch.

Evening is Epcot with dinner at Chefs de France, the Candlelight Processional and Illuminations which we all love so much. I will be so sad when this goes.

27.12.18 DS- MK

My MIL loved Downtown Disney last time so it will be nice for her to see Disney Springs, I think she will like it and the plan is a little shopping, food at Wolfgang Puck Express, breakfast for this or lunch for my other favourite

and maybe the Christmas Tree Trail.

Evening is dinner at BOG and soaking up the Christmas stuff at MK. Again, I will be trying for a FP for Mine Train as MIL loves Snow White and the Seven Dwarves so much, 7D was still being built when she was last there. Oh, and I’d love a wee Tangled Lantern photo pass of MIL and DS but it might be crazy busy. I love these photos.

28.12.18 AK – WL – MK

AK in the morning maybe just for me, ds and dh, MIL is not an AK fan. Although she likes Avatar so if I can get FOP FP that might encourage her to come but if not no big deal and she might explore the Poly and GF using the monorail, something else she really enjoyed doing last time.

Hopefully a wee Uber visit to Walmart for snacks and the like.

Over to WL in the evening. I’m excited about this. We have never been over here and it looks so amazing at Christmas, it seems so convenient from the Contemporary and the dinner will be super popular with our party (surprise, shh). Later we will decide to head back to MK or not as it will be our last night at the Contemporary.

Edited at 06:11 PM.
Rescuer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List