View Single Post
Old 18 Jul 19, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Plane food

So the flight food was pretty rubbish! First we were given drinks and pretzels! The kids had cheese and tomato pasta which I pre ordered them kids food. I had the chicken in mushroom sauce which was edible but burnt my tongue! 🙈

I watched the upside and a star is born (for the 100th time love this film!) plus I snoozed and watched modern family!

Jacob made himself a bed on the floor at the back of the 747 where it reduces down to a 2-4-2 config!

The afternoon tea was awful and I’d didn’t eat a thing from it. We had our boots sandwiches instead! 🤢🤢 mozzarella and pesto no thank you!

Landed early into Atlanta at 2.20pm ensuring good time to connect to Miami at 5.11pm! However it’s now 6.30 and we are still sitting in Atlanta airport 😫😫😫 Yep delayed! Supposed to leave now at 7.35pm! The only saving grace is that we’ve managed to have our beloved chick-fil-a thank god or I’d be so mad 😂🙈.

Me and Dave had spicy burger meals, Jacob a normal burger meal and Evan chicken nuggets meal. It’s didnt disappoint. $36.43.

Edited at 11:57 PM.
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List