NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
I'm not having bridesmaids dresses. I want people to feel relaxed at the wedding. Men aren't wearing matching suits so I don't see a reason for the girls to be matching too. I am having bridesmaids out of tradition but that's where it ends. My sisters (will be 24 and 3) and my best friend's little girl (will also be 3) will be my bridesmaids, my baby bro (will also be 3) will be my page boy, but they can just wear a pretty little dress/suit of their own. Matt's wearing a relaxed linen suit, and I'm not pressuring anyone to wear anything formal at all, I'll be the only one really dressed up
Anyways, ramble over, she could make my BM dresses but I'm not having them so she's not. If you want to check out my dress, it's the one that Kate Hudson wore in Bride Wars but I'm having a gold ribbon round the waist instead of violet. You'll have to Google it though because I don't know how to put pictures up on here! Lol. You'll see what amazing value £500 is...normal dresses cost around £350 to make but there's a lot of material and detail on mine so it's costing more

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List