View Single Post
Old 9 Mar 19, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

As I said before, it’s been very enjoyable reading along. Argentina has never entered my head as a holiday destination before but all of our family found your trip inspirational and it certainly has made us consider Argentina for a future destination for us. I am amazed at how reasonable your accommodation was for the trip too, so it doesn’t seem ridiculously expensive as a holiday destination. It’s wonderful that all your flights and connections worked well, gives me hope for our trip to Vietnam as we have a short transfer time in Bangkok and as it is our first time flying with connections I am stressing a little over it 😀. I just hope ours go as well as yours did.

It is lovely to have a mum and child trip together before they go to university. I know both Georgia and I felt our trip to Disney last year was very special too for that very reason. It was good to spend time with her as an adult and discover how much I like the way our child has grown and what a nice person she has become. It’s obvious from your trip that you and O have that special relationship too, and he seems to be a young man you should be very proud of 😀.

Edited as you have now uploaded your pics of the glacier trip, which really was a highlight of reading along, it must have been an amazing sight. Great trip

Edited at 09:54 PM.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List