View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 16, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Deggs View Post
Hi, me again, the late comer! I have now read your 2012 epic, 2015, and your wedding, so 2013 to still do. Loved reading them, I think you'd enjoy mine, aherm shameless plug 😊, we seem to have similar style of writing and the same humour. (Read it, read it!).

Anyhoo back to the epic, you had an amazing holiday, jealous of the awesome seal spotting! Since that BBC prog whose title escapes me but they were in Monteray Bay whale watching and otter bothering, I now really want to go there! Thanks for sharing your tales, I too have queue fidgeting kids, niggly back, glasses I've mentioned, and various other things that I can't remember... well you did go on a bit 😉.

I did think of going to Discovery Cove but after going to a conservation event and listening to Born Free I instantly changed my mind. Does look beautiful though. Hopefully in the next generations life time things will change.

It made me sad that on your wedding day an ignorant idiot's opinion made you doubt yourself but jeff jeffty jeff everyone else! You both looked lovely and had classy photos done. Hey I went to a Vegas wedding, and that was classily done too!

So I will enjoy reading your next one... read mine ha ha!...

Deggs x
Hello, I am working my way , painfully slowly, through trippes so I am sure I will come across yours - I think I recall it , was it Easter time last year ? .
Our 2012 trip was truly wonderful and I think 2013 might be one of my favourites as it was so laid back. Thank you for the kind words about the wedding - it was an odd day but looking back we have very happy memories - and I finally got round to printing the photos and framing some
This year will be another epic I am sure with flights, trains and three teens all in the mix . Wish me luck

Originally Posted by Beaker's Fluff View Post
This will make things easier Amanda.
It just makes me want to book even more holidays though, a bit like you with dresses really!
Hope that you are all keeping well.
Your countdown is ticking away nicely.
Hello Klare - just for you, I bought a new holiday dress yesterday
We are not too bad - a few ups and downs as some of the more elderly members of the family are not so good so its a bit stressy at times. We are looking forward to the holiday

Originally Posted by Twentyyears View Post
Amanda it just had to be done!
Still amazes me how you manage to get all these written, I have fallen off the train in the last few years as life's trials have really taken over- however you still still seem to manage them and write these fantastic reports!
They are so helpful to so many of us!
Hello Sandie, hope you are well. It took me an age to finish the last trippy , the commuting really leave me too tired to be witty at the weekend I am not sure if I will even get round to a pre trip this time - its bad enough fitting in time to make all the bookings ! Thank you for your kind comments - I did laugh at the " helpful" comments , i sometimes think these are lessons in what NOT to do
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List