View Single Post
Old 1 Dec 17, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Alibayparc
VIP Dibber

Hertz MCO “Chioce location” poor first impression

My experience of the much vaunted Hertz Chioce Location was not great. Arrived at MCO fully expecting to be able to choose a convertible from a line for 5star members. Meme on board with a stall #. Asked what I presumed were (from their uniforms) two ambassadors for Chioce Location why I was allocated a vehicle and being unable to choose. They couldn’t answer the question but said I could choose anything from the 5 star area. Went to the area marked 5 star and there was only, Corollas,Altimas, Impalas & Altimas most of which we’re long in the tooth and pretty rough looking.
Back to the office to ask where the convertibles were to be told there is no chioce for any class higher than mid size.
As others have posted in other forums Hertz appear to have gone backwards with their Chioce Locations and they have gone from a company I would recommend to one I would say stay clear of unless you book a mid size vehicle and then you might get lucky.
Alex
Alibayparc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List