View Single Post
Old 4 Dec 17, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
wheety1621
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bentley View Post
You will need to ask them to short check your luggage on the way home, or your luggage will end up in Manchester !

Others may be along to advise how to do this better. We had quite a lot of problems last year when the MAN-LHR leg of our journey was cancelled on the way out due to fog. We drove to LHR and just flew the second leg. This was ok with BA as they had cancelled our flight. However, on the way home there was lots of discussion at check in as to how they couldn't short check the bags to LHR as our ticket technically was to MAN. They had to print and re-print the luggage tags quite a few times and get a Manager over to do this.

I've just re-read your post about changing in London, ignore me ! lol
Haha its rude to ignore. Yes I've read the in past that if they're a cancellation they could technically put us on a flight to Manchester (although I believe BA dont fly direct to manchester?) but with 2 flights to LGW that day I'm hopeful it wouldn't come to that. But it all adds to the adventure!
wheety1621 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List