View Single Post
Old 27 Mar 18, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Love a reveal when the kids think they are going elsewhere!
I started my journey on the dibb catching up with all Mkingdom & Wizzo reports. It’s great to watch the family growing up throughout all the trips. We are on trip our 4th trip of a lifetime! We’ve done the indirect route several times to save money. I’m interested to see how the train journey goes as that is one we haven’t tried yet!
What a fabulous day at Discovery Cove...it’s on out to do list sometime.
Clearwater sounded great fun, we really need to combine a bit of beach time into our holiday-a night in the RPH nearly counts!
Teppan Edo looks great fun, I wonder if my girls would enjoy it.
So annoyed for you at Typhoon Lagoon, sorry for bringing it up as it’s probably way back in your memory now!
I can’t see the best t-shirt ever worn in WDW, stupid photobucket😤. I’ve really enjoyed reading along with your trip even though there are few photos left there anymore. Thanks for sharing your holiday, I’m off to catch up with the other trip reports.

Great to see that someone will still read all of this despite the lack of photos.
It has been great to just revisit the report myself to see how our trips have changed as the boys have grown older.

Just for you a photo of the greatest t- shirt ever worn at WDW

Never, ever failed us with Woody and Jesse - if you read upcoming trips we bought a new one as it was simply irreplaceable.

It is closely followed by these tee shirts that we got in the Disney outlet shop for very few dollars - always got heads turning and always a great reaction from Mickey too

Thank you for reading

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List