View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 19, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
Sounds like you've got an amazing trip planned. I've been to Hawaii and stayed in Waikiki and also to Dallas so might be able to help a little.

We drove from our hotel in Dallas (we stayed in a hotel by the AT&T Stadium as we were there for an event) to Fort Worth Stockyards for the rodeo. There was lots of parking and it was an easy drive. Not sure I'd move hotels unless the drivers really want to make a night of it!

There is plenty of sport in Dallas and we saw an event at AT&T stadium, went on a stadium tour (very interesting), a baseball game and a basketball game. We also went to the observation deck at Reunion Tower. Six Flags Over Texas that will be open when you go. We went in April and it was only open on certain days through the winter season.

I've stayed at a Magnolia Hotel but that was in Houston. It was a lovely boutique hotel but quite expensive if I remember rightly. I would definitely consider other hotels within that brand if the price was right.
That’s really helpful - thank you so much, I was wondering about just driving to the stockyards, so that’s really helpful to hear 👍
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List