View Single Post
Old 27 Apr 19, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Phild View Post
We like others had a great experience on Norwegian last year with a fantastic flight to Orlando on the Dreamliner and the service was second to none. We rated it as the best long haul to Florida we have been on in the 20+ times we have been visiting. Booked them again for this May to Fort Luaderdale (we go in 13 days) and since we booked them last year we have had the flight times changed about 3 times, destination changed to Miami and now carrier changed to Privilege Style airline (Spanish dated planes) with a couple of monitors overhead in the aisle with 2 films for 9 1/2 hour flight. That was the last straw for us so cancelled last night and rebooked a Virgin flight. We have paid in total £100 more but have taken away the stress that Norwegian were causing. It got to the point we where just going to turn up at Gatwick and ‘see what happens!’ You don’t want all that worry before your holiday.
I think the £100 is worth it for peace of mind. As I've previously said on here Norwegian appears good when all is working well but that doesn't seem to be the norm, so I will always pay more to go with BA to have the extra reassurance.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List