View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 16, 02:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Leggibone
Imagineer

Okay so a Lil update:
On Feb 18th I woke up at 8am in a blind panic that I wouldn't get the ADRs I want cause I was supposed to wake up at 5... Nope that's fast passes... Whoops! I rather rationally then checked the dibb to find it was 11, so leisurely got ready for work so I could book the ADRs at 11 ready to head to work at 11:45... Fabulous! That worked as planned, except for the ADRs linked to our AKL stay, which I had to do a few days later (luckily I didnt want anything particularly specific for those so sorted them a couple days after the window opened)

Okay so plan looks like this:

Monday 15th August PreTravel Day- we depart from Heathrow about 2pm to go to Dublin for our overnight stay at the Malden hotel, I still intend to take food with us, prehaps grabbing a sandwich, unless anyone knows of somewhere good/ cheap for food nearby?
Tuesday 16th August "Travel Day"- we will leave our room at around 6am ready to check in for our 9:55 flight via clt, we utimatley arrive in mco at 16.06 where we will get the DME () Mco to BLT. On checked in we shall grab our refillable mugs and take a stroll over to magic kingdom for some quick serve food (we have a theme park view room booked, and Emma isn't allowed a preview of the castle from our room till she's seen it from Main Street)
Wednesday 17th August- HS AM
"Chef Mickeys 7:15am
Scifi dine in 1:35pm"
We will probably leave the park after our lunch and either head to Walmart to get random rubbish for our room, or maybe go via yachtclub or POR to Dtd for a little look round shops and grad earl of sandwich for dinner, but I'm currently still undecided on this matter.
Thursday 18th August-MK All Day
Liberty tree 6:15pm
I currently plan for us to head in for road drop then head out after dinner, although we might head back for a nap and stay a little later in the evening, there will be some snack and QS credits used for food during the day though.
Friday 19th August - "Epcot then DTD from yacht club"
"Via nipoli 11:45am
Beaches and cream 4:20pm (oop)"
I'm not a huge Epcot fan, so I hope we can do the headliners and have a wander around, then head over to beaches and cream for Icecream, we do plan to return to watch illuminations later in the week.
Saturday 20th August MK am, nap, HS fantasmic
"Crystal palace 8:10am (oop)
Grand Floridan cafe 1:55pm (oop)"
Following the early starts I know we shall want a nap today, so the plan is to head out of MK in time to catch the boat to GF, to get some lunch at Gf cafe, then head back for a bit of down time and a nap, before heading to HS for hopefully I ride on ToT and fantastmic.
Sunday 21st August "Animal Kingdom, Epcot PM illuminations"
Teppan Edo 6:50pm
Since today is moving day, the plan is to leave our luggage with bell services and arrange it's transfer to AKL, we shall then head to AK for the day before heading to check into AKL at around 4, once checked in we shall freshen up and unpack the nessarsary items for our stay before heading over to Epcot for out dinner at teppan Edo, followed by illuminations.
Monday 22nd August "Water park, Night time safari"
Boma (AkL) 5:50pm
Today we plan to have a chilled day in a water park, then head back and chill at AKL,
We then have an early dinner booked at boma (hopefully it's early enough) so we can then do the AKL night time safari, which I need to phone and book still.
Tuesday 23rd August "AK AM DTD"
"Yak and yeti- 12pm
Today is our last day staying onsite, so again we were going to head to AKL, we have lunch booked at the TS yak and yeti, we will be all packed up before we go that morning, we shall then return to AKL to go and pick up our car from DCCC, (or maybe get picked up from AK if we can) I also plan for us to spend a bit of time at DTD but I don't know if we will do that before or after collecting the car.
We then leave the Disney bubble to Check in Rosen Inn Intl"
Wednesday 24th August Universal Check in HRH
Thursday 25th August Universal Check out HRH
Friday 26th August
Sat 27th August
Sunday 28th August
Monday 29th August "Wishes at MK DTD for last min shopping" TRex?
Tuesday 30th August "Check out Rosen inn Intl home time

As you can see once we leave Disney my plans then get vague, I know when we are going to universal because of our HRH stay, and we have a list of places we want to eat, but that's it for now...

Anyways thanks for reading
I'm sure I will have an update again soon, but for now back to procrastinating from the real world!
2014 - Rosen Inn International, Hard Rock Hotel, Yacht club and Bay Lake Tower! Mr Bears Grand Adventure, 2015- A sneaky to DLP- Sequoia Lodge, 2016- Another WDW trip... BLT, AKL, HRH and Rosen Inn - Mr Bear takes Boris to WDW, 2022 - Taking the small fry…. Coronado spring addition, 2024 - Riding solo?
Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List