View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 18, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
What a fantastic day! I can't believe how grey it started out though as I think we were mid-heatwave here!

You know I am going to say this but I always have food envy of Paul's breakfasts more than yours! Haha!

Loved every minute of this. Charlie is so cute and I love all the photos, especially the one of the boys at the fireworks. The one with the Twister lolly made me laugh.

I do hope you get back to complete your shopping - I am feeling nervous about this.

Also, what is with that hand-written paper fast pass? DLP has a lot of catching up to do!

Yay - next instalment please. You know I'm waiting for those cowboys...
Do not panic, the shopping starts very soon... I'm still in disbelief that at this point we hadn't actually bought anything... that is unheard of, you know how much we love to shop!

Haha it was essentially a fastpass, and yes handwritten! DLP really need to get involved with Magicbands!

Cowboys are being served up to you very soon... there will also be several photos of Paul in a cowboy hat... does that count too?!

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Aww what a super fun day!

Charlie looks right at home at at Disney, wee trooper!

Such a shame the weather wasn’t great during the day, but it looked lovely and clear at night!

Such a shame they didn’t let Charlie on the Cars ride

I love that your pizza was star shaped! Haha!

Still can’t believe Charlie got his first tooth in Disney. So wonderful

Glad the fireworks didn’t scare Charlie and he lasted so long too, that was a very late night for a wee toot!

Fab, can’t wait for day 2 xxx
Charlie definitely seems to have inherited the our stamina when it comes to Disney! Fingers crossed he keeps up the good behaviour in WDW next year!

Star shaped pizza, only at Disney! So delicious too!

I will no doubt be telling the poor child the story of his Disney tooth for many, many years to come... what a milestone!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List