View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 18, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Aw what a wonderful fun fun day!

Absolutely love the pics of the character breakfast, especially Mickey! I’ve never seen Scrooge McDuck anywhere before! Ace! Breakfast did seem rushed though! And no food pics?! Tut tut young lady

So glad you got on hyperspace mountain! Sounds very cool!

I did NOT know that a dragon lived under the castle at DLP! How cool is that?

Just love all the photos of Charlie Chops today, he looks so happy! Totally love his leg up sleeping position too haha! Chillin!

How did the parade compare to Festival of Fantasy?

Poor Sophie giraffe

Fab read, as per! Xxx
I am so sorry for the lack of food photos at breakfast... there was just no time!

Well I hate to admit it but I have only seen FoF once and that was also from a distance in the safety of the shade so I can't really compare the two! Must do better when it comes to parades! What I will say though is that neither are a patch on MSEP!

The dragon is a nice touch, a little something that the DLP castle has over WDW!

Such a happy little chappy... the Disney magic clearly has got to him! xxx

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
Worth getting there early for those empty park photos . It will be a good idea making use of the single rider lines, you did well with those. Charlie is definitely a Disney fan in the making.
Love the Anniversary Minnie ears. I do hope there is something similar when we go !
Thanks for sharing your lovely photos.
I love those ears so much, the sequins really catch the light beautifully! I can't wait to take them to WDW on our next trip!

I think we definitely have a little Disney fan on our hands, he took to it all like a duck to water!

Originally Posted by Beaker7929 View Post
Ahh what a fab day! I've been so looking forward to reading another instalment
Thank you so much for reading! I can't believe I only have one more instalment to go

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
What a brilliant day. Charlie's smile is so cute. He was so good meeting the characters. M screamed when we went for the first time and was a similar age!

Glad to read Annette's is still delicious. We have very happy memories there.

Buying a mug is a must!

M x
I was so nervous that It would go the other way with the characters and we would have a terrified screaming baby! It might be a different scenario when he is a bit older and more knowing!

I loved Annette's, will definitely be on must-do list for our next visit!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List