View Single Post
Old 5 Oct 18, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
Really enjoyed your trip report, lovely photos too.
Charlie is such a little cutie 😊
We’re going to DLP in a few weeks, haven’t been for a while, so, we’re looking forward to trying the Ratatouille ride.
Is Storybook canal boats a new ride? I don’t remember these from last time we were there.
Glad you had such a good time 😊
On having a Google it seems that the Storybook canal boats opened in 1994 so definitely not new! When we were there in January last year the whole area where they were was shut so possibly they are only open in high season? Definitely worth checking out though, such a cute little ride!

You are going to love Ratatouille! Such a fun ride!

Thank you so much for reading!

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
I've really enjoyed reading this Lisa, thank you sharing! What a lovely record of Charlie's first Disney trip .

I'm also so so jealous of how close you guys are to Folkestone, I know it probably still seems quite a journey for you but its hardly anything compared to what it would be for us to drive!

Can't wait to read the pre-trip for Orlando, less than a year now xx
Oh I am so grateful for how close we are to Folkestone, it makes driving there so easy!

So glad you enjoyed reading a long, I'm so excited to follow along with your trip next year... Libby is going to absolutely love it!

Originally Posted by Disney Wishing View Post
We also buy a christmas decoration on each trip. We started when we first got engaged and having celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary this year we now have quite a collection. I love unwrapping them every christmas as they bring back such great memories. Really enjoyed your report. Thanks for sharing Charlie's first trip and yes the pylons defiantly look like owls
Oh wow that's amazing (congratulations on 20 years!), so many decorations that all have a special memory attached... such a lovely thing to do I'm thinking in a few years we are going to have to have a separate Disney tree for all our special decorations!

Thank you so much for reading along, so great to hear you enjoyed it!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List