Old 29 Dec 18, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by WhereIBelong View Post
same here - stood and watched once (serving others) when a "lady" came in ripped a pair of scissors from its package and walked out the door. Owner shouted after her and she just said - "prove it" - and walked off. Brass neck...
The tricks I've seen people pull recently is unbelievable, I'm just getting ready to go into work and I bet one of first things I'm told is to keep a watch out cos thief's have been in again... I've seen people brazenly load wheelchairs, prams, bags for life with stuff, I've found bags hidden under clothes cubes near to doors full of stuff picked up and squirrelled away from different departments over the store ready to grab later on, people swapping their shoes for shoes on sale is a regular one, my mum got really excited once in our store when she found a Debenhams cardigan and thought we had that department now, we don't someone had swapped their cardi for a different one we sold, I recently found an empty packet of shoe insoles hidden amongst picture frames... Gotta be tight to Nick a £2 pair of insoles lol.
Have to say though if someone in our store nicked a pair of scissors or knives I'd never challenge em, minimum wage isn't worth injury 😳
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List