View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 19, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Northtim View Post
Going to jump in on this as interested/alarmed on peoples views on TI.

I have booked a couple of nights at TI in August for me & family (2A and 16yo & 15yo daughters). Booked TI as needed good value and a decent pool - should I look elsewhere? TI was only £100/night inc taxes, resort fee & parking so I think I will struggle to get better for the price but would welcome suggestions?

We are in Vegas a week earlier and staying at MGM Grand - splashing out a bit there as it is a big birthday and we have stayed there before and loved the hotel and pool area.

Trying to save money on the second visit as just passing through LV really on way to coast after doing Canyon/Monument Vally/Zion - TI may be fine for that but I can cancel and go elsewhere?
Please dont worry about TI. My daughter stayed there and the room was lovely. We were there and visited her a few times at the hotel. We gamble there all of the time and dont find the smoke any more of an issue than at any other hotel. I would happily stay there. Compared to Cosmo, Venetian Bellagio etc, no its not as nice but then you will pay at least twice the price. Another dibber stayed there and did a trippie about it but sorry I have forgotten her name so that you could read it. Maybe do a search? I honestly would be more than happy to stay there. Please dont worry.

Just found that trippie: Its from Lisa_Lollipop and its day 9 when she goes to TI. Its a great trippie to read.

Edited at 08:07 PM.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List