View Single Post
Old 22 Nov 17, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FairyNuff View Post
I am sticking up for our rights and will not stop. I do not however assume or tackle people who may have an invisible disability. But those who make it harder for us will get called out. You call it self righteous cluelessness, I call it having the balls to actually do something about it. So rant away.
So how do you know if someone has an invisible disability just by looking at them ? You're making a judgement based on your own opinions which aren't fully informed. They can't be if these people you want to confront so readily are strangers. Clue is in the wording "invisible". <sigh>

I can usually identify autism even in it's milder forms to the point people are surprised that I knew without been told but other invisible disabilities I may not pick up on . I certainly don't claim I can be certain who is a scumbag and who is a genuine case just by looking at them. I'm intrigued that you believe you can with such certainty that you'd be happy to confront them. That's an awful lot of hurt caused if you get it wrong

Edited at 02:32 PM.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List