View Single Post
Old 7 Dec 17, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Virgin are in a mess over flights on 21 October. I have spent all week trying to sort ours out. We booked fly/drive on the 11.25 flight for 21 October back in April. So I tried to book seats this week as it was in range.

Virgin airlines are saying our flight has been cancelled and we have been put on the later flights the same day. However Virgin holidays say we MAY be changed but according to their information we are still on the earlier flight. Either way, we do not know what flight we are on and are unable to book seats which is quite worrying.

I have rung VH and VA and used webchat and emailed and still I am being told they will let me know within a few days.

This is our first time flying with Virgin and I am not at all impressed with their lack of concern over this. I had a few queries with Thomas Cook last year and changed my flight with them all with no problems.

Anyone got any idea what I should do next? Or what on earth is going on with the flights on 21 October? I need some reassurance as this is starting to panic me now ☺
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List