View Single Post
Old 6 Aug 19, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by sprocket View Post
We go in October after only booking in June this year before the announcement that BB would close earlier than planned.
I was on the phone to Disney making a small change to our stay and commented to the cast member that we were unhappy that BB was now closing earlier which would leave us one park short and would have a knock on effect to making TL busier.
She very quickly offered us 5 free FPs each. I said I wasnt really interested in the FPs as it would have been nicer to be able to go to BB as we love both water parks more than anything. I asked for my comments to be passed on as its a unfair change and even though it wont change this years closure, maybe the powers above may think more carefully in the future about peoples holidays.
The cast member was very understanding and said she agreed with my comments and asked me to hold. A few minutes later she came back and said she has upgraded our hotel to club level.
I wasnt expecting anything and would prefer to be able to go to BB.
If you feel like a little moan, then it maybe worth giving them a call just for the FPs and hopefully Disney will decide not to close a whole park earlier than planned at the last minute.
Did you decline the club level upgrade too

When we were at Disney in October we had no choice but for the water parks to close due to unseasonably cold weather ... brrrrrr
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List