View Single Post
Old 19 Jan 19, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile Few Final Q’s as we JUST BOOKED WOOHOO now to keep it secret 😂🙈

Woohoo I just bit the bullet so to speak and booked. I am so excited. Our flights have good times so we arrive CDG 9.30 am the Friday and flight home 9.30pm the Monday so will get hopefully good amount of time in the parks.

I’ve still a few questions though-

1.We want to book the brunch in inventions for the Sunday is there a number I can call from the UK that won’t cost a fortune and when do I call to reserve?

2. We got the standard half board free can I use one of the meals towards the brunch if I book it ? As have read conflicting information.

3. When do I need to book transfers from the airport to Disney ?

4. And holiday insurance I need to sort it- I can’t find the post where someone mentioned before- what is it I need to look for in a policy to make sure I’m covered for the fact my holiday is booked through Disney and my flights booked separate through aer lingus ? To make sure I’m covered if flights where cancelled?

I’m beyond excited haha I can’t wait to meet the characters again and hopefully some new ones or ones in Halloween costumes! Me and dd2 who is 4 love the characters so my eldest can go do rides with my hubby lol.

Now to keep it secret from the kids for 9 months haha
Thanks.
PLAN A TRIP- DLP SUMMER 2020 FAITH, TRUST AND PIXIE DUST
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List