View Single Post
Old 19 Jan 19, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Hi
There’s a free phone number to ring Disney dining & book you can do this at 60 days. All numbers are in the sticky at the top of the DLP planning page. I’m on my phone or i’d of got it for you! Do it bang on time as Sunday brunch always books up quick.
It’s very expensive so, yes your standard voucher will be worth €25-30 (not 100% sure of the exact price) of the price of the meal per person. You can pay the difference, better than nothing!
You can book transfers niw if you wish, I use RS transports as they are the cheapest. They’re a private taxi & they’ll be waiting with your name on an iPad when you come out of the arrivals. Think we paid €40 each way last year & a lot of other firms charge double!
Some Disney characters will be in Halloween costume & a few special characters only come out Halloween like Cheshire Cat , maleficent etc it really is a fab time to go!
There’s a PhotoPass app to download, once you get your pics they go on the app straight away.
Hope you love it, I’m going for my 25th time in August then again for Christmas! I highly recommend Christmas too sometime if you go again...which you will!

PS you’ll get documents from Disney holidays & lovely luggage tags too, about 2 weeks before you go.

Edited at 04:50 PM.
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List