View Single Post
Old 23 Apr 19, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

My Shanghai DL knowledge is a bit distant and in the past but using it and the SDL website:

Royal Banquet Hall shanghaidisneyresort...-banquet-hall/ - this is the one inside the castle. When I went two years back, if I'm not wrong you met Aurora downstairs (like meeting Cinderella at CRT in WDW), then during the meal it was Mickey Minnie Daisy and Donald going around.

Lumiere's Kitchen shanghaidisneyresort...ieres-kitchen/ - this is at the Disneyland hotel (which is a walk or I think a bus away from SDL - there is also a ferry but when I was there they restricted the ferry to hotel guests only). Not sure who the characters are here though.

I'll add that the one character meal we did (Royal Banquet Hall) wasn't really very interactive - it was mainly just taking a photo with the characters once, then no real further interaction with them besides maybe waving at them on occasion as they keep going around the tables. It's very different to say Garden Grill at Epcot which has amazing character interaction as the characters will play with you as they go around the tables.