Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by Maggi68 View Post
Just about to start reading. We're considering October for next year so I'm looking forward to reading this!
Were you there for the UK School holidays at all? My daughter gets 10 days off at October but we'll take a couple of extra days too so it's a 2 week stay but wasn't sure how busy it would be at that time of year with it being Halloween at Disney.
Thank you.

We were off for our half-term. Where we live we have an earlier week off for October half-term and we did take them out of school. They missed 2 days (plus finishing at 1.10pm on the Wednesday), the full following week then the week after was our half term, so 7 days off school.

The difference in crowds from our first week to the second was huge. The girls' birthday on the first full day (Friday) was a 1 on touring plans - our last Wednesday, during our half-term, MK was a 10 on Touring Plans and the crowds were crazy.

October is a really popular time now, with F&W and the Halloween parties. With it being the 50th anniversary on October 1st next year, I can imagine the whole month being super busy.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List