View Single Post
Old 6 May 19, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
jasminedivas
Apprentice Imagineer

jasminedivas's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I did the C25K 7yrs ago and I recommend it to all my friends. I was always a non runner and didn’t think I could run, but with the plan it showed me that I could. I did repeat weeks or do extra days the following week if I struggled or wanted extra practise before I moved on to the next week. I also printed out a chart and coloured in the days/sessions once I’d completed them. Once I realised I could run I trained for various events and have done a couple of half marathons, The London Marathon and few events in between. I now run once or twice a week with a social running club and do Bootcamp twice a week.
I have dipped back into the plan if I have had some time off running and I’ve been out with my kids doing it too, but unfortunately I haven’t managed to convert them totally.
Give it a go, the satisfaction of completing it is amazing.

Comfort Inn LBV 1999, All Star movies 2003/4/6. Villas 2007/8/9/10/12. Wash DC NYE 2012, NY and LV 14. Orlando, NYC & IAD 15, Orlando & beach 16,17. NY & IAD 2019. West coast 2022 planned.
jasminedivas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List