View Single Post
Old 19 Jul 19, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
sdrfish
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by dgoodrid View Post
Hi,

I have an Apple Watch 3 (gps) version and was wanting to wear it all day everyday on holiday to count the steps etc... check my heart rate to see how crap scared I am on rides lol.

Now I know it’s water proof to a degree and normal rides and water rides like splash mountain are going to be fine etc... but what about the water parks, typhoon or blizzard, discovery etc.. has anyone else NOT taken them off and they have been fine. ( I understand I might have to take off for dolphin swim as I’ll be holding on the dolphin ) but in general water flumes and wave pools, snorkelling etc...

Thanks
Dave
I had my series 3 last time and officially it is only good for 30 minutes in water to depths of 1.5 metres. In my case I have kept it on for longer than that in water gone to depths of 3 metres and it still works. It can be used in salt water but for discovery cove it can’t be used in the dolphin as I was told to remove it. At the water parks it stayed on my wrist at all times on all the flumes, slides and wave pools with no issues.
sdrfish is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List