View Single Post
Old 11 Sep 16, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Vanillapod View Post
Ooh, brilliant!
I wondered how you were finding no parks and had wondered about delivering that frozen butter beer to you!
Might have looked like a nutter though
Haha! I wonder if it would've survived from the park to the gate? Hope you had one yourself though?

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
Looking forward to reading 😊
Thank you Emma, seeing you had started yours spurred me on to get on with it

Originally Posted by sandshal View Post
Fab! Another Team Jamerica trippie to see me through to my next holiday. Booked Friday as soon as the BA deal came live so it's 3 nights Clearwater or Petes, 10 days villa then 3 nights at AMI again with no Disney or Universal whatsoever ... So yes, this trip report is going to be right up my street.

Have you succumbed to next year yet Jo? Those BA deals really ARE too good to miss lol

Sharon xx
Oh wow Sharon, sounds great!

You know me so well, I've been messing around on the site for hours but haven't hit the button yet. £300pp from Jersey including a car?! Incredible price! Then there's the MAN-LHR LGW-TPA (or is it MCO?), but it just seems quite a lot of faffing. I think I'm going to wait until the partner airlines release their prices and then look for proper indirectly. I only hope I don't regret not booking now!

Jo xx

Originally Posted by COL41 View Post
I was wondering the same Jo if you'd be tempted by those offers. As you know we were also considering a Europe holiday for next summer, but thankfully I just couldn't part with the money the TA wanted-so glad I didn't! Loved reading day one BTW. Pre booked my AA seats after reading this x
Hi Colette!

As I said to Sharon, above, I've been looking, and I'm very tempted but my head is telling me to wait for something that might be less complicated. Only hope I don't live to regret it!

Glad you got your seats booked, hope they don't change like ours did xx

Edited at 09:25 PM.
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List