View Single Post
Old 24 Jul 18, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
princess-momo
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Shipdog View Post
This has been fabulous to read so thank you. Certainly a thumbs up for QS. I'm still veering towards upgrading to TS but going to research prices a bit more first.
Can you remember how many OOP meals you had and approximately how much you spent? A friend had a character meal at Akershus (spelling terrible so apologies!) and said she spent about £300 on 2 adults and 2 kids and the kids barely ate... So I'm thinking if we had 3 or 4 meals like that, that would be the cost of upgrading to table service for the whole week. And then the price of the character meals might not hurt as much as we aren't paying for them (except for tips obviously)

Thanks again for an amazing post on the food- it's been so useful to see what's on offer xxxxxx
i know i'm not the OP but we would have been around $150 (ish) for 2 adults and 2 kids to do a character dining breakfast (tusker house, chef mickeys ; we were however on the DDP with 1TS a day)

hope that helps a little bit. kids were 4 and 6
princess-momo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List