View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 20, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Wynwood Walls, Miami.

Good Evening!

We are planning on visiting Wynwood Walls during our visit in July. Has anyone ever been? I've read that the immediate area where Wynwood walls is is safe but it is right next to some questionable areas. Slightly worried that we might get lost and end up in an area that I don't want to be!
Are there places to park near the Walls? We are planning on going for a quick look either after we've checked in to our Miami Airport hotel on our first evening. If all goes to plan and the plane lands on time, I estimate we can be there for about 6ish whilst it's still daylight. It's only a 15 minute drive away according to google maps. We have one night in Miami before we drive up to Orlando the next day. The alternative is that we go the next morning but it doesn't open until 10:30am according to the website and I imagine we might be up early due to jet lag and don't want to be hanging around in Miami as we are checking in to Cabana Bay at Universal that day.

If anyone has been and can offer advice on where to park and eating places nearby that would be great. Not sure that we'll be hungry but helps to be prepared!
Rac20 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List