Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Glockers1980 View Post
Hi everyone.
Its our 60 day fast past booking day so our family were all excited but I cant get to do it either on the disney experience app or through the website.
Its saying it cant find my familys tickets so when I enter them under my room reservation it says they're already registered? But i cant get any further than that screen...very frustrating. Going round in circles

I've maybe not explained very well but if anyone could help in any way in terms of advice that would be so amazing

Thanks in advance x
You can only start booking fastpasses after 12pm (noon) on the day that is 60 days before your check in date. Your post has a time of 11:59am so you were probably trying a little too early.

If you do try to book fastpasses too early then you get the unhelpful messages that you mention, saying you don't have valid tickets linked even though you do. It's annoying but normal.

Hopefully, it's all working now? If not, then you may have to give Disney a call.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List