Old 16 Mar 15, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
(Complete) The 12 Days of Easter - Disney Dining Report

Hey lovely Dibbers This thread records our trip to Orlando over Easter (me DW and DD, intros follow). I've taken pictures of all the food and drink and provided a bit of a commentary on what we're up to after enjoying and picking up so much from all the wonderful foodie threads on here.

I also kept a note of step counts for the days in case anyone is interested as I tend to track this anyway. I was a little worried taking 2 fairly light eaters with me to Florida but hey ho we'll have to try not to overorder and stick to the good stuff. I can see a lot of desserts and milkshakes disappearing with me left trying to do the mains justice.

The Trip:

We were out at Easter for just under 2 weeks with half the time at POFQ with DDP, moved to the Beach Club (no ddp) half way through as we love EPCOT and good pools among other things. DD has been very briefly to DLP but is otherwise a newbie, DW and I have a handful of trips between us from earlier times (once together). For budgetary reasons and after taking advantage of a couple of good offers, the other two are likely to be flying in a better class than me in both directions, I intended to milk this for all it's worth when we were there

Edited at 05:04 PM.
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List