View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 19, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
TinaP
Getting to know the DIBB

Wow landandword17, what a list! Thanks so much. I've printed it out and I will get researching tomorrow and hopefully you won't me asking follow up questions. I've followed Vintage Los Angeles on FB and will look through it too. Thrilled to hear you rate the Hollywood Bowl and the Polo Lounge brunch. I read a lot of memoirs and books about the film industry and its mentioned so many times I felt we just had to go when we were there.

My sister would have to be resuscitated if we got to see Will and Grace being filmed. OMG! There's no tickets on the site now, I assume they are released later in the year. Were they hard to get, I think I won't tell her and then if I can get them I will surprise her with them on the plane. We'd love to do show too, where did you buy the Hamilton tickets from and did you book in advance. Also my sister is the big 3-0 when we are there is there any of the restaurants you'd rate for a birthday dinner? She loves the likes of Audrey Hepburn, Steve McQueen, Bette Davis, Liz Taylor. I'll lookl them all up myself just any pointers thanks again.
TinaP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List