Thread: Florida Escapes
View Single Post
Old 26 Sep 20, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
LMAM
a Friend of the DIBB

We bought our Orlando Flexipass tickets from Florida Escapes. We were due to travel in July. We were advised our park tickets would be valid until Dec 2021.

I have just gone into my Florida Escapes account and our tickets are no longer there (it says our download period has expired!) I haven’t printed the tickets as they said we could use them on our phones!

I’ve emailed Florida Escpaes and received the following email (could this be a reason for claiming under Section 75 as if we were travelling before they reopen we wouldn’t be able to use our tickets as we can’t access them!):

Thanks for you email. We have taken the decision to mothball all operations until early 2021. The critical state of the global travel industry caused by the pandemic has caused unrepairable damage to so many companies. We have sought to continue to trade with the normal team but this is not proving possible so day to day operations have been mothballed until the borders reopen.

For clients whom have pending refunds or amendments, these will be processed as per agreed terms. You will receive an email once the refund has been processed.

It is important to note, we have NOT ceased trading. Our business is simply not operating at present as there is no market whatsoever and therefore we cannot sustain a team.

Clients should note, tickets have a CASH value and can be used as credit towards travel at any point in the future. No tickets have been cancelled and are valid for entry in 2021 or upgradable to any future date as credit.

Edited at 07:54 AM.
LMAM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List