View Single Post
Old 1 Sep 10, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Alison
Excited about Disney

Alison's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
We carried on around the lake, stopping off at Japan. We watched Miyuki making her candy creations – they are absolutely stunning and Stephen still remembers he was lucky enough to be chosen a couple of years ago, when she made him a purple dragon.

Stephen had a kaka gori – a shaved ice cone - they are one of his favourite treats here. We then wandered around USA and Italy for photos, Kidcot stops and a frozen lemonade for Nigel.

Don't blink!

We walked back to China where we listened to a Chinese instrument being played and watched the film.

Mulan appeared and we just happened to be in the right place at the right time so Stephen was at the front of a rather long queue! He was a little disappointed Mushu wasn’t there too, but he was rather horrified when she asked to see his muscles and then proceeded to give him a kiss, leaving a big lipstick mark!

He demanded a wipe so he could scrub it off, which I gave him … after we’d taken pictures!

We headed back to Future World, stopping off for a quick margarita for me on the way! The return time printed on our FP for Test Track had long gone but, as always, we had no problems getting on. There seemed to be something up with their queuing system here, as well as the ride playing its usual trick of breaking down and we ended up waiting over 30 minutes, even with fastpasses.

I don’t really think this ride is worth any queue but the boys like it. Do you spot a pattern here? I promise I’m not really miserable on these trips – I’m more of a professional bag holder and people watcher when it comes to many of the rides!

We walked slowly out, getting sidetracked by Spaceship Earth (again!) Look – Nigel is getting better at dark ride/non-flash photography!

We stopped off for a quick, snacky tea at Wendy’s – burgers, nuggets and milkshakes all round and then home to swim, play cards and an early night.

See day 9 here!

Edited at 10:48 PM.
Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List