Thread: GCSE parents?
View Single Post
Old 8 May 19, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JDT2019 View Post
DS starts next week (although has had German speaking last week). The timetable seems pretty full with exams most days up to half term, he doesn't go on study leave until half term either, which I thought strange.

He seems calm ATM, fingers crossed it stays that way, he did say the other day, he best do well, as he never revised so hard, I am so hoping he does too, but if not, I know he has put the effort in.His treat is 16th Birthday at Disney!

I have had to change my Annual leave as I had booked 4 weeks off starting a few days before we fly to Disney for our first ever visit (excited is an understatment!) to then find out results day was the day I went back to work, I couldn't bring myself to ask for another day off, so have moved it all right by 1 day.

Good luck to all the teens who have exams, and look forward to hearing about their results. And of course good luck to the parents who hold it all together xx
My DD got her GCSE results when we were in Florida, I have such fond memories of that day now. Good luck to your DS and have an amazing stress free holiday

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List