Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
Does it mention this on the Disney UK website or any U.K. travel agency website? No
Erm, yes it does. In a number of places it states that CSR has a Convention Center.

As I say above, CSR won't be marketed as a convention centre to UK holidaymakers. Because that's not what they are interested in. You don't market aspects of a resort to people that aren't interested in that part of the resort.

Whatever it may say on the UK Disney website, Disney still makes it clear in lots of places that CSR has a convention centre and caters to business conventions. I've already pointed out that on Disney's own Meeting & Events website CSR is promoted because of it's extensive convention facilities. However, it's also on the sign right outside the resort:

(As for defending parking costs, I wasn't defending the parking costs. I was defending the people who don't moan about the parking costs. Equally, I'm not "defending" CSR having a convention center but merely pointing out that CSR does contain a convention center, it states as such on its website, and Disney does promote this to businesses).

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List