View Single Post
Old 26 Feb 20, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmaabb
Earning My Ears

1 or 2 nights in Universal Hotel?

We are staying offsite in a villa and this is our first visit to Orlando in over 25 years - so obviously it's all changed!

Naturally we will want to visit the 2 main Universal Parks (not so worried about Volcano Bay)

Had originally thought to book one night in the RPR so we could take full advantage of the Express passes, get there early on the first day and fully utilise the second day.

But now I am wondering if 2 nights would be better? Price difference is doubled of course and was hoping to cover a good proportion of the cost with Tesco Vouchers.

Will we miss out on the luxurious breakfast and maybe some downtime round the pool if we only do one night and do a full 2 days in the park?
However is it really worth doing a second night - its not cheap and to be honest we are doing early on in our two week holiday so could easily go back to the parks later in the holiday (and queue normally obviously - without the luxury of Express passes)

I am going round in circle here! I guess my main question is this; Is 2 full days with express passes enough to really explore the 2 parks?

Can someone make the decision for me!
Emmaabb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List