View Single Post
Old 28 Feb 12, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
The first few reports I'll do in one go as I don't have photos.

Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport - we decided just to eat here for easiness but I had a bit of an upset stomach so only had water. It was very expensive. A bowl of soup was £6! In the end my sister Marie had a starter (one of those sharing ones) and a diet coke and the bill came to £15. Can't comment too much on that!
Drum and Monkey Glasgow Airport - standard airport fare. I had bacon, eggs and toast which filled a hole. Marie had a roll & sausage. Nothing exciting.
Virgin Atlantic - I watched the stewardess all the way up offering people mac & cheese and decided I was having it when Marie took the last one! I think I ended up with sausage and mash. Typical airline food. I passed on the sandwich later which Marie declared "alright".

Our first DDP meal was at Goods to Go, OKW. We were starved after having problems with the check-in process (they sent us to a studio someone else was in!). I chose the burger and Marie the hot dog which we enjoyed. Desserts were carrot cake and brownie that lay in the fridge and then got thrown out after a few days! The carrot cake at CS places tends to be a bit dry if you don't eat it straight away.
We also bought our refillable mugs.
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List