View Single Post
Old 8 Nov 19, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jhv View Post
Hello,

It's been some years since I last went to the states, but this December i'll be going for the first time as a mum to a 23month old.

I don't know how my little one will cope with the time change. So I will allow a few days for him to get into the swing of things.

Could anyone advise me please, on what would be the best ticket to buy?

In my head, due to his age, and wanting him just to take it all in his stride, I was thinking i'd just go for 4 days and do the 4 main parks? Possibly doing an all dayer in each park (back for bath and bedtime) but then break it up with a day off in between?

I typically visit in May or September, back when it was considered the low season. Will the parks be overwhelmingly rammed? I fly in on the 12th December but won't really plan to do them till the around 15th/16th.

Any help or advice on what you all think would be appreciated.
You can buy the Disney 4 Day Base ticket which will allow you to visit 1 park per day, I think the 4 visits will have to be used in a 7 day period. If you started the ticket on the 15th it would have to be used by the 21st and the 16th by the 22nd. You wouldn't be able to park hop with this ticket.

The price for the 4 day date based ticket which starts on the 15th is £347.10, the price for the same ticket starting on the 16th is £352.56. Both these prices are from orlandoattractions.com. Link below.

orlandoattractions/t...-based-tickets

The same tickets from undercovertourist cost $448.14, roughly £350.44 for the ticket starting on the 15th, $455.17, roughly £355.94 for the ticket starting on the 16th.

If you buy the date based ticket from orlandoattractions.com the ticket is slightly cheaper but you will be sent a voucher which you will have to exchange at a guest services window over there.

If you buy from undercovertourist it is slightly dearer but you can have the ticket sent as an E-Ticket or have it mailed to you. Another thing to take into account is that if you buy from undercovertourist you could be charged a non-sterling transaction fee depending on what card you use.

If you wanted the Disney 4 Day Hopper ticket it would cost around £409.50 so you would be better off buying the Disney 14 Day Ultimate from travelrepublic.co.uk for £386.

Welcome to the Dibb