View Single Post
Old 9 Nov 19, 01:25 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Th1nkT1nk View Post
Really enjoyed this entertaining read! I love the zoomed out photo shot ... is there a way of finding out exactly where the different magic shots are taken or is it a bit of pot luck / hearsay?!
Really helpful to see receipt for what you ‘would’ have paid too, thank you for taking the time to share this.
How lovely to have a picture of your boys from ‘then’ and ‘now’ ... I love this idea and will definitely be contriving a couple of photos to re-enact with dd next year
Another fab question here and one that there used to be a list on The Dibb Guide.
Unfortunately I think it has become much more hit and miss over the past couple of years and 'Magic Shots' always worth asking a photographer - " DO you have any Magic Shots?" they are happy to oblige but you often end up with the same thing chucked in. Will highlight an AK one in upcoming days

This photo in MK we stumbled across and just went to ask what was happening - it just looked odd and nothing we had experienced before.
The Tangled lantern photo we have had in the past couple of years - we were told about as friends had read about it

See the last Disney day of our 2017 trip for the story behind this.

This pic is one of my favourites and taken totally by chance on finding an experienced photographer who was simply trying to test out a new fish eye lens -right place, right time and a smile when you ask " Can we get a photograph"

We have taken so many photos over the years and have to admit there are so few we could compare - the back to back one with the castle in the background can't be replicated but the one this year was a really good one to see the similarities.

As for the dining plan receipt paying OOP on Disney is not going to happen - thank goodness for the Dining Plan

Appreciate your reading and questions too - I hope I have not confused you by such a long reply

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List