View Single Post
Old 9 Jul 19, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
kk20
Imagineer

What i didn't mention was the 29000 fitbit steps...

Disneysea today. Choice of toystory or journey to center of the earth. Borh have been 90mins consistent and FP go quick. Got here at rope drop and did journey. Most excellent and i advise you NOT to look at videos of it.

Indiana jones next on 10 mins. Again excellent. Then walked past raging spirits just as it opened from maintenance, so we walked on a ride that sat at 70 mins all day. Cursed ourselves that we forgot to get a fastpass in our rush to get to carpets. After carpets characters appeared, the cast of aladin (cue autograph book). Normal japanese courtesy queuing breaks down when characters appear (not as bad as DLP princess mobs though). Genie was on top form. Then more characters appeared when aladin moved on aristocats donald daisy chip n dale! We noticed a cast rubbish collector walking round without doing anything - this wasn't laziness, rhere is no rubbish on the floor. No cig Butt's, no wrappers, no lids etc.

Didnt get lucky on lottery so watched common shows. Got wet on aquatopia wet version. Person in front got really wet, she didnt look happy so be warned if wet version is running. Tower of terror, nemo and whole of triton were walk on after the show. 27k steps today thats close to 20km in 2 days. Yikes. We did the full 8 till 10 today. Hardcore. The kids tell me the park is full of pokemon, even legendary and shiny ones. Plus loads of stops and gyms. They are hatching 10km eggs...

Use the disney app, sure its in japanese but the queue time s are reliable. Also check fast pass times, some fast pass return times are significantly lower than the standby times. I have no idea how - 20k leagues was 30 min standby with a FP return time of 3 minutes! I will upload the photo of this when i do trippy. That wasnt the only one too.

Honourable mention to staff. All of them. I have not seen a single cast member who didnt smile or wave to people. This isn't an exaggeration, i seriously mean staff wave constantly, even the ride attendants. The whole place is efficient, clean and well run. The place is immaculate.

Second honourable mention to the monorail driver who (at 11.10pm) was still smiling and waving to us 4 people and going through the safety brief (only heard if you happen to board next to the cab). Awesome.

Edited at 01:01 AM.
kk20 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List